• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

zulux21

find a way to win...
find a way to win...
uh...
find a way to win...
yeah find a way to win...

he got stuck in a loop there for a bit :p

JDHarbs

The crowd on FSKC is unreal.

Edit:
Bz9SKkJCUAA7Moc.jpg

Doogdogg

It's amazing how close KC play these games. Sometimes luck is a huge part of it. They gotten mediocre starting pitching, but that bullpen made the difference.

Every team that has ended a postseason game due to reaching on an error has won the WS: 1914 Braves, 1969 Mets, 1986 Mets, those same 1996 Yankees, and the 2009 Yankees.

yes, but... teams.. that... ugh, does Ned have an older brother that needs a heart transplant by any chance? but teams with long post-season droughts have also won it all. 96 Yanks, 2008 Phillies, 2014 Royals?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
yes, but... teams.. that... ugh, does Ned have an older brother that needs a heart transplant by any chance? but teams with long post-season droughts have also won it all. 96 Yanks, 2008 Phillies, 2014 Royals?

87 Giants had a longer drought than the 96 Yankees by 1 season and lost in the NLCS.

Chuck

Still without luck
TheRealJGuts said:
My intention was not to anger O's fans or friends w/my shirt 2night.I apologize to those offended.Did not consider this reaction.Go Royals.

Guess I wasn't the only one

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Congrats Royals-GAF it would be truly amazing if your first playoff run in 20+ years was an undefeated run all the way to a WS win.

EAD Cards-GAF lol

Parch

Good on the Royals. Never expected them to have a chance to sweep the mighty Orioles.
It's a game of streaks, and KC is hot and putting it all together for the post season.

JDHarbs

Got my tickets in hand and getting ready to head out to The K in a bit. Can't believe I could witness the Royals win a pennant today. No posts from me during the game since I don't have a smartphone so I'm goin dark in a bit. If you still don't hear from me after then assume I died.

zychi

Banned
It's amazing that such a terrible manager in Yost has been so lucky and gotten this far. The players are making him look like a genius.

Xevren

Got my tickets in hand and getting ready to head out to The K in a bit. Can't believe I could witness the Royals win a pennant today. No posts from me during the game since I don't have a smartphone so I'm goin dark in a bit. If you still don't hear from me after then assume I died.

Have fun! Leaving work early just so I can at least watch the game.

Top Bottom