• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Got my tickets in hand and getting ready to head out to The K in a bit. Can't believe I could witness the Royals win a pennant today. No posts from me during the game since I don't have a smartphone so I'm goin dark in a bit. If you still don't hear from me after then assume I died.

Nice, congrats on the tickets, Harbs! Unleash blue hell!

Guthrie called his own press conference to apologize. He said the t-shirts were sent to them by fans and he didn't think before going out to wear it. He said he didn't mean to make the O's fans mad (Guthrie played for the Orioles from 2007-2012) and would be throwing the shirt away immediately.

It's fucking pathetic that Guthrie had to call a press conference for that shit. The show was clearly in jest, and saltyass O's fans need to get over it.

I guess nobody ever noticed Dee Gordon's shirt:

bf15a612ba877985498f96df9fa5f657.jpg

Fox318

It's fucking pathetic that Guthrie had to call a press conference for that shit. The show was clearly in jest, and saltyass O's fans need to get over it.

I guess nobody ever noticed Dee Gordon's shirt:

bf15a612ba877985498f96df9fa5f657.jpg

What about Puigs shirt listing his playoff success?

Oh wait... it doesn't exist

zroid

Banned
I'd love to see the O's surge back and take this to 6 or 7 (partly because I like how the O's played throughout the season, but also just to see more games) but this story the Royals are writing is pretty amazing. Another sweep would be awesome to witness.

I'm an Orioles fan and although I think the shirt is dumb for multiple reasons, he shouldn't have had to apologize for anything other then having a shirt referencing an artist as shitty as Chris Brown.

Top Bottom