• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

jman2050

If I'm Ausmus I don't let my bullpen pitch another out. 120, 130, 150, however many pitches it takes for my starter to finish the game.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Hah. I'm done caring about the Tigers. I thought, perhaps, they had turned the corner the last few weeks, but damn them. I'm done caring. Rooting for the Royals or the Nats to take it all.

zulux21

Hah. I'm done caring about the Tigers. I thought, perhaps, they had turned the corner the last few weeks, but damn them. I'm done caring. Rooting for the Royals or the Nats to take it all.

that is my ideal WS match up with the royals taking it all.

Askani

On one hand, fuck the Tigers because we've been their bitch for awhile now. On the other hand, as a fan I'd hit the roof if my team did that back to back. But on the other hand, fuck the Tigers. I'm conflicted.

CyReN

* Fire Brad Ausmus
* Hire Ron Gardenhire
* Get rid of Joba, Coke, Alburquerque
* Get Cruz and a closer
* Wait for 2015 season

zulux21

I fucking love my Orioles.

you should love this, as next round the superior AL central team will end up knocking the Os out of postseason baseball :p (though to be fair if it does indeed end up being Os vs royals I won't have much issue with either team that wins it. I just want either the royals, Nationals, Os or tigers to win it this year in that order btw)

* Fire Brad Ausmus
* Hire Ron Gardenhire
* Get rid of Joba, Coke, Alburquerque
* Get Cruz and a closer
* Wait for 2015 season

Nope, can't agree with that plan... I want the white sox to have a chance to compete next year... I don't remotely want to see gardenhire manage a team with a budget >.>;

BFIB

Man, I haven't seen this many Tigers fans jump ship since last year's ALCS.

They have Price going at home. This series is far from over, as long as the bullpen isn't involved.

Holy shit, I've been in a meeting and just saw the final. Sorry Tigers. I usually root for you in the post season, but this year, I don't even know what my Tigers protocol is.

it could be worse... at least you can watch your team lose... best I can do is be happy adam dunn isn't on my team anymore :/

and it's not over yet, you could perhaps pull a 2004 red sox.

Yeah, it's not over yet, but that was just a really demoralizing loss.

Hoping that Price, Porcello and Scherzer can throw three straight complete games now, because it seems like that's the only thing that's going to work.

Top Bottom