• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
I'm a nervous wreck in this series. Sat through both home games in the stands all the way through, and another 6+ innings of futility.

With the way he performed this season, I wouldn't want Shelby starting any game.
He's pitched better as of late. Remains to be seen if that's a by-product of subpar offenses or if he's made the necessary adjustments.

Wainwright might start tomorrow on short rest if Dodgers win tonight but that might be worse than starting Shelby.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I will say, in the general sense, I'd rather have Shelby Miller starting my team's game 4 than Freddy Garcia.

It's time.

xm0.gif

He's pitched better as of late. Remains to be seen if that's a by-product of subpar offenses or if he's made the necessary adjustments.

Wainwright might start tomorrow on short rest if Dodgers win tonight but that might be worse than starting Shelby.

Shelby had a 1.48/2.76 ERA/FIP in the month of September with 7.7 K/9 and 1.5 BB/9. If he can keep that going I'll be pretty optimistic about the game.

Matheny needs to start Bourjos in CF though but he won't.

Robot umps please. I think it's time for baseball to get with the times! We have the technology!
I wonder how Mariners fans feel about KC steamrolling their division on their way to the ALCS
Judging from the thread last night, I think they're taking it well.

Top Bottom