• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Postseason |OT| Where Chokes Happen™

It will definitely be interesting to see what, if anything, they do to address the bullpen in the offseason.

Thing is, if you look at the good bullpens around the league, its mostly young guys that teams have developed. I don't think you can "buy" a reliable bullpen because most relievers are used up and burnt out by the time they hit free agency.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Thing is, if you look at the good bullpens around the league, its mostly young guys that teams have developed. I don't think you can "buy" a reliable bullpen because most relievers are used up and burnt out by the time they hit free agency.

No, but they have enough depth in certain areas that they could explore trades.

So if was gonna go to one of the home games this series I was going to make a </span> sign and hold it up every time denard came up to bat. How fucking lame am I?

all I saw him say was that most MRA are white men? not sure.
Nah basically men never have anything to worry about and men (white men especially) can't be discriminated against ever (even though there are stats out there about men having really hard times getting into teaching, all men are pedos, etc).

Nah basically men never have anything to worry about and men (white men especially) can't be discriminated against ever (even though there are stats out there about men having really hard times getting into teaching, all men are pedos, etc).

oh the complete opposite then. yeah I had that happen once too that someone accused me of something, tough time. :(

Fjordson

why does this happen so much? teams that offensive powerhouses just lose it in the post-season. not saying that teh Ntas are but they can hit as a team.
I was just about to ask, where is this coming from?

I only casually follow the Giants (more of a Warriors/Niners guy) but all my friends who are hardcore baseball fans said our rotation would maybe not be able to match up with Washington's. I knew Bumgarner was good and Cain was injured, but even our other guys seem to be pitching lights out.

linkboy

What happened with Pence? I'm not listening to/watching the game right now.

Ball was going to bounce off the right field wall except for Pence jumping into the wall and making the catch.

Easily would have been a double, probably a triple.

holypence.0.gif

Top Bottom