• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Ellsbury is a great baseball signing.

Curtis Granderson. Bad baseball signing.

t6IXq5N.jpg

Macattk15

What happened?

He fucking sucks balls. That is what happened. Done shit all game (all 16 games really) and struck out on a pitch that was easily 2 feet out of the strike zone ... both low AND away.

And yeah. Tune into the M's and Marlins game if you want to see a walk off win.

I hate Santos as a closer for the Jays. He's so erratic, and when things go wrong for him, they go really, really wrong.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Indians come back and win here, even with 2 outs.

Macattk15

Unfuckingreal. Fuck the MLB.

What a FUCKING dumb change to a rule. Redefining the simplest fucking aspect of baseball just because ... "the catch".

Fuck off.

Macattk15

If the fuck was called out at 3rd we could have intentionally fucking walked Stanton.

Such fucking HORSESHIT.

I need a fucking break, I'm not watching the rest of the M's games this weekend against the Marlins.

I shouldn't be this fucking pissed off at this point in the season.

Fuck Cano too.

UraMallas

Seriously. I'm fucking raging right now. I'm gonna go work out. Fuck baseball for the rest of the night.

If the fuck was called out at 3rd we could have intentionally fucking walked Stanton.

Such fucking HORSESHIT.

I need a fucking break, I'm not watching the rest of the M's games this weekend against the Marlins.

I shouldn't be this fucking pissed off at this point in the season.

Fuck Cano too.

Holy shit. Let's go get a beer, bruh. Haha.

*Get home from work*

*Turn on TV thinking, ahh I'll kick back and watch Dodgers game.*

*First commercial is one from Time Warner Sports reminding me that I can't fucking watch the Dodgers.*

*RAGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom