• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4ckfwwXh61rs467vo1_400.gif

zulux21

can someone explain to me what went down with this?

they say they appealed to third and said that it was ruled he didn't swing...
they then say it didn't hit his hand...
and
"They are saying that they don't have any evidence that it hit the bat"

the ball clearly hit something... but if he didn't swing... and it didn't hit him, it didn't hit the bat... what magical thing could it hit that he would be out (beyond the fact that the ball radically changed directions so clearly hit something...)

I just don't get how he is out if he didn't swing o_O;

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Carlos Gomez acting like a shithead? That's completely surprising.

Did you even see Cole? Dude dropped a f-bomb and then some in there. Then he fucking bolts it towards 1B because he realized Gomez would actually beat the shit out of him.

If you're going to start shit with someone at least hold your ground when the other dude decides to not put up with it. And don't give up 400 foot ropes to the guy you wanna bark at.

Enron

Banned
im sure gomez was completely faultless in that altercation, seeing as how he's NEVER involved in any of these sorts of shenanigans.

Wrayfield

I actually find the Gomez dude entertaining. He's obviously acting like a dick but seeing the others flip out is hilarious. If you hate it so much, just play better to shut him up. And that's not even a proper brawl. One guy sucker punches another in the middle of the crowd, meh.

BFIB

If anything, Cole should have walked over and thanked Gomez for doing a HR trot instead of hustling. That would had been an inside the park HR.

Cards/Mets start tonight. Always look forward to seeing games at Citi Field, underrated ballpark.

If anything, Cole should have walked over and thanked Gomez for doing a HR trot instead of hustling. That would had been an inside the park HR.

Cards/Mets start tonight. Always look forward to seeing games at Citi Field, underrated ballpark.

really is. love watching games there. might go for one of these Cards games.

Loco4Coco

After what I saw on MLB Network, the Pirates need to shut up about "showing up" the pitchers when they basically did the same thing throughout the Brewers series. Now they look like a bunch of hypocrites.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Tommy La Stella is hitting 327/390/367 in AAA right now. You have to think that at their respective paces, TLS will be replacing Uggla by June. They could make Uggs the primary PH and dump Doumit then, or maybe take another try at trading Uggla.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Tommy La Stella is hitting 327/390/367 in AAA right now. You have to think that at their respective paces, TLS will be replacing Uggla by June. They could make Uggs the primary PH and dump Doumit then, or maybe take another try at trading Uggla.
Eh, stella needs to develop more power, I'd say keep him in AAA this year and see what happens in the spring.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Eh, stella needs to develop more power, I'd say keep him in AAA this year and see what happens in the spring.

His ISO is pretty low right now, but he's never going to hit for power. He's already 25, so it's not likely that he's going to get any stronger.

harSon

Banned
I'm watching the Box Score, and how does this sequence even happen? :|

B Hamilton hit by pitch.
J Votto grounded out to pitcher, B Hamilton to third.

Edit: Mediocre pitching, shit batting and inconsistent bullpen. Going to be a long season...

harSon

Banned

I caught the GIF half way through, and thought it was the Knicks player had taken the shot since his hand was up. Needless to say, Swaggy P's reaction made zero sense in that context Lol.

Edit:

Man, fuck Pittsburgh sports. Apparently the Penguins never made the trip to Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom