• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the baseball gods will punish us for this. every player on the team will now get food poisoning and be out for a week.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ugh, this shithole of a stadium. Lights went out and now we have to wait for them to come back on.

This stadium needs to be banned.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I know I'm a True Braves Fan™ because I'm more upset about the failed squeeze bunt than I am elated about the win.

aFIGurANT

Hamels' return is kind of a colossal goatfuck, isn't it? I feel like I deserve to be salty he's posting anything higher than a 3.0 ERA each time he pitches, but maybe that's just me. Trust in Realignment am dissapoint.

I'm Also dissapointed that the Cards wasted a stellar effort from the young lefty Lyons. We can't be perfect all the time guys, hit the ball out of the park sometime, it's no big thing.

UraMallas

Just another day at the office for Cano.

I don't especially love the way Elias pitched that first inning - hope he settles down.

10253903_10152802163028508_2568800041542085871_n.jpg

Glad he's back!

zroid

Banned
JAYS SWEPT A SERIES, FUCK YEAH!!!

Huh? Whaddya mean it doesn't really count because it was a 2 game series? Yeah it counts, fuck you!

Huh? Whaddya mean it's actually a 4 game home-and-home series? FUCK YOU!!!

rando14

lmao is it just me or is Cano hustling like fuck tonight? Diving on defense, just tagged from 1st on a fly out and got to 2nd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom