• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postseason baseball used to be so enjoyable. But now that there are teams in that I give a shit about it's the most stressful emotional trainwreck of an experience ever.

I wonder how you Giants fans deal with it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:(

Life is not fair being a Houston fan.

f5697dbc7ea5404dc0f44c8c35378836.gif

Line_HTX

Should've been DP.

COME ON, DAMNIT!!

Should've brought in Sipp from the start!

I hope that other pitcher never pitches in the 8th again.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Postseason baseball used to be so enjoyable. But now that there are teams in that I give a shit about it's the most stressful emotional trainwreck of an experience ever.

By expecting the worst and hoping things somehow work out. I mean come on, we had all those Zito starts a few years back!

Considering they have their even year devil magic.

I say fairly well.

Honestly with the Mets, I have supreme confidence once they get in, unless it's against the Cardinals.

The Astro's, if by some miracle they manage to win this series, are doomed in the ALCS, they don't have the BP to go against the two power house offenses coming at them at all.

zroid

Banned
Houston's bullpen is not bad. The're just contact pitchers. Notice the Royals haven't really hit many balls hard this inning. Shit happens.

I hope we don't plunk anybody. I really do. I hope we're above that crap and just let the play on the field determine our revenge.

Dickey <3 Love that man forever.

Houston's bullpen is not bad. The're just contact pitchers. Notice the Royals haven't really hit many balls hard this inning. Shit happens.

Nah they're pretty bad. Good back end, bad everything else.

pestul

Just catching up now.. holy shit Astros. I think the Jays / Rangers game has gone through 2 1/2 for this one terrible 1/2. :S

Good to see the big bats back. Keep the pedal down guys!

Caja 117

I dont think there is a more heartbreaking sport than Baseball, you can be 6 outs away from celebrating with a comanding leed.... And then the tables gets turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom