• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Ouch... lol

I'm literally having to focus my breaths every minute or so. It's eerily similar to when I get anxiety attacks at work.

You okay there, buddy? I was a nervous wreck during NLCS's back in the day.

Then again I did not sit through innings 10-17 during that Game 4 because of homework, lol

Kruk is fucking awful

Nah man, I love Kruky. He's hilarious.

sangreal

FOX does that for the World Series, I believe.

Oh, you mean over the plate. Ehh... I don't know where they can hang that. A mini-skycam drone?

I just mean this guy, close enough to tell if the ball goes over the plate:

overhead.png

Ouch... lol

You okay there, buddy? I was a nervous wreck during NLCS's back in the day.

Then again I did not sit through innings 10-17 during that Game 4 because of homework, lol

Nah man, I love Kruky. He's hilarious.

I mentioned earlier somewhere: I was at that game. Was right near the ball for the hr in the 9th(?). That place directly to the right of tal's hill with the expensive patio/bar area. I had to leave because I was performing (trumpet) at a jazz concert. We were on our way back to the stadium when Burke hit the hr.

Young sounds of Houston, you robbed me of a playoff epic game! Though that might have played part in me getting into CMU and thusly working at Microsoft.....so I can't complain too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom