• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that you don't want Greinke getting hurt or tired, but honestly he's one of the best hitters on the team. Wasting an out on him every time could prove really costly.

Malo

Banned
the fireman's bar is the Salty Dog. not sure about the other place. it's two blocks from where I live.

you got family in Bay Ridge? I got family in Bay Ridge. not a lot of us Dominicans in this neighborhood...

everyone yells at Donnie.
Yup, got a couple cousins that live there. I, on the other hand, grew up right next to the botanical gardens and art museum in Brooklyn.

BumRush

Good inning and now we can PH in the pitchers spot.

Oh wait...our PH suck

Edit: with no one on base leaving degrom in makes sense

It's hard to hate Edison Volquez after watching his pre-series interview from today. He doesn't seem like an ass at all, and seems much unlike the Volquez that went crazy in Toronto.

zroid

Banned
It's hard to hate Edison Volquez after watching his pre-series interview from today. He doesn't seem like an ass at all, and seems much unlike the Volquez that went crazy in Toronto.
LET THE SALT FLOW THROUGH YOU

volquez.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom