• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Too bad we're in the graveyard of our order

Pillar and Goins are strikeout masters... they'd probably miss most pitches in a home run derby

Well, it's for the best. Ventura wasn't quite on today. The Royals can overcome a three run deficit, but I don't want to count on them coming back from like 7-0.

eyeless

i would feel good about us in this series if we had cecil, without our best reliever our bullpen is worrisome, hope they don't blow it today

Askani

We managed to limit the damage. Now if we can just find a way to get some guys on base against Madison Pricegarner here would could get back in it.

I think the pitch trax is slightly off. The strikeout to Gordon said it was middle of the plate but it looked like it caught the edge on the overhead. The strikeout to Rios said way off the plate but it didn't look like it missed by much from the overhead.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Price is so locked in right now. 65 pitches, lordy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom