• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't watch the Ranger game due to work but at least I didn't have to listen Chris Burman do the play by play on the radio like yesterday >_>

Hopefully Belts will be back Sunday

Odor with those DBZ dodges........

100915_tex_odor_slide_medres_7n5rqlve.gif

zroid

Banned
is it just me or does Castro have an extraordinarily punchable face? any time I see him I just want to slug him, I can't help it.

zychi

Banned
LACKEY HAS A NO HITTER GOING. JUST WANT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO KNOW THIS. Make sure you have someone tell someone like a chain letter. Make sure Lackey knows next inning too!

LACKEY HAS A NO HITTER GOING. JUST WANT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO KNOW THIS. Make sure you have someone tell someone like a chain letter. Make sure Lackey knows next inning too!

I actually said a no hitter would happen this post season but I didn't want Satan to get it!

Weird situation where my Fire TV couldn't stream the Royals game, but my tablet did fine. I was able to cast Fox Sports Go to my TV, so all want lost, but it's weird not posting the play by play in this thread.

I need to either get basic cable for the playoffs or a smart phone, lol.

Good game, Houston GAF. Your team loss really solid. We have a series!

Also, wild to see Toronto drop two. Freaking playoffs, man. The real downside is this thread had ruined my illusion that all Canadians are friendly, happy go lucky folk. There's some anger flying around.

zychi

Banned
Weird situation where my Fire TV couldn't stream the Royals game, but my tablet did fine. I was able to cast Fox Sports Go to my TV, so all want lost, but it's weird not posting the play by play in this thread.

I need to either get basic cable for the playoffs or a smart phone, lol.

Good game, Houston GAF. Your team loss really solid. We have a series!
Pay mlb.tv $10? Cheaper than cable

zychi

Banned
I already subscribed for the full season. Is that for the playoffs? Do I need a tv provider to authenticate? I don't really have one, except to borrow my parent's AT&T. I do have Sling so the NL games are covered.
Its just $10 for all games i think? If you the att credentials you can put them into mlb.tv but it wont show the fox spors 1 games.

Its just $10 for all games i think? If you the att credentials you can put them into mlb.tv but it wont show the fox spors 1 games.

I'll look into it. First year I've subscribed and I didn't know they had the playoffs. It was great catching all but maybe the Royals games this year.

Beckx

I'll look into it. First year I've subscribed and I didn't know they had the playoffs. It was great catching all but maybe the Royals games this year.

It has some weirdness to it though. I was not able to watch any game via postseason tv til today.

But it's pretty cool to watch it this way.

It's supposed to come with your existing full season subscription, I think.

But see if you can access it. Like I said, I couldn't access it at all til today. It may actually be authenticated and require you to have a cable provider, because today I went into my settings and added that, and now I see games.

Beckx

OMG, soooo close.

---

I love the Dodgers-Mets storyline. What lives on, Kershaw's win streak against the Mets or his playoff losing streak?

zroid

Banned
yeah the pitch trax definitely seems misaligned to me... pitches close to the edge of the zone kept showing up way off the plate throughout the game, it was weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom