• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
5xDDLx5.gif

Friggz

Yankees are said to have interest in the braves Jose Peraza. They must have very little confidence in either didi or refsnyder.

Wonder what it would take to land him.

Fox318

One thing that clip always reminds me is how boring the Yankees commentary can be.

Kay would have just skipped over that

lordy88

One thing that clip always reminds me is how boring the Yankees commentary can be.

I wish this wasn't true. But it is :(

Now there was one guy in spring training who took over for Kay and absolutely nailed it. Ryan Ruocco I believe it was. I know it won't happen, but I really wish he did the games instead.

eznark

Banned

THERE IS A PIZZA IN THE BOX AND THE PIZZA IS COMING BACK! OH MY GOODNESS! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN, THERE IS A PIZZA IN GEORGE STEINBRENNER'S BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE YANKEE DUGOUT!

Fox318

THERE IS A PIZZA IN THE BOX AND THE PIZZA IS COMING BACK! OH MY GOODNESS! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN, THERE IS A PIZZA IN GEORGE STEINBRENNER'S BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE YANKEE DUGOUT!

Meanwhile John Sterling would confuse the pizza for a bowl of soup and would have first called the play as a catch.

BigAT

THE GRIN ON JORGE POSADA'S FACE. ANDY PETTITTE KNEW WHAT THE TOPPINGS WERE.

Fox318

Few more shots from heading to Fenway the other day.

Discount Felix Doubront memorabilia!

For some reason, there is a garden on the roof of Fenway Park.

This is the "Jesus Saves" dude. I've seen him at pretty much EVERY Boston sporting event in my lifetime. I consider him a part of the family.

I think I saw that guy before. He was on a box talking about how the gays have taken over the planet.

Neil Ramirez is gonna need shoulder surgery.

RIP to his career.

Any date for when he's expected to make the jump? The Dodgers really could do with another Japanese pitcher.. we've had so much success with them.

It's reported, and granted nobody knows if this is true but a lot of people are talking like it is. That he won't have to wait the traditional 9 years because he either has a formal (written into his contract) or informal (Ownership said he could at any time) opt out clause that when he wants to go play big boy ball, they'll post him.

I give it another year in NPB before he comes over so, end of 2016 is when someone will sign him.

We'll also have an INTL draft by then, so we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom