• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Eric Campbell had a masterful AB.

Raf Montero looks really good so far. His splitter is working, slider is junk but other than that he's better than Gee.

I say just give him a chance in the rotation and let him sink or swim.

ICHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marlins are really giving this game away... Base running mistakes by Ichiro, leaving the bases loaded, and giving a 3 run homer to the worst (I think?) Met batter.

Edit: It looks like the first tag missed, I think he got there the second time. It's a pretty close play though.

Dude keeps fucking up

He very obviously no longer wants to be here and is just waiting for the trade.

Ichiro scored.

Fuck.

Marlins are really giving this game away... Base running mistakes by Ichiro, leaving the bases loaded, and giving a 3 run homer to the worst (I think?) Met batter.

It's not a mistake to stop there. You can't assume there's gonna be a bad throw if you're Ichiro. Stop and get into the rundown. It was smart the throw was just waaaaay off.

He very obviously no longer wants to be here and is just waiting for the trade.

Ichiro scored.

Fuck.

It's not a mistake to stop there. You can't assume there's gonna be a bad throw if you're Ichiro. Stop and get into the rundown. It was smart the throw was just waaaaay off.

Yeah but still we are giving this game away. At least they got the call right!

He's coming up tomorrow!!!!!!

krisbryant.jpg

welp, that does it for mike olt's career. it's over.

Nah he's still a solid defender and platoon player. Probably gets traded to someone desperate for a 3B that think they can fix his swing.

Carlos Torres still got it. Really nice series of AB's right there.

You have the best order in baseball.

Just have no pitching really. Shame Stroman got hurt. Could have done something this year if he hadn't.

Nah. Stroman wasn't going to be the difference between the postseason and yet another .500 season. The problem is the order is extremely top-heavy. Reyes (when healthy), Martin, Donaldson, Bautista and EE are all among the best in baseball at their positions, but they're balanced out by having black holes in the other four spots. If Travis and Pillar can continue to hit, or even be league-average, then things will be a little less dire, but really, the way they're made up now, they're basically giving away half their outs.

And it doesn't help right now that of those five hitters, only Reyes and Donaldson are hitting.

Top Bottom