• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Feliz to immediately go on the DL for shoulder soreness after throwing 50 high-stress pitches in a meaningless game.

Chris R

What a comeback boys!!!

UhxlDAI.png
UhxlDAI.png
UhxlDAI.png

Whelp it's gonna be Plawecki and Robles. Need guys to step up even more to make up for the losses today. Hopefully Wright will be back sooner rather than later.

Easy_G

Just popping in really quick as I figure this is the place to ask:

How can I watch local baseball games without cable? Specifically the Giants while being in the SF area. For now I use the radio which is good, but sometimes I just want to see the game. MLB.tv apparently has blackouts for local games to require you watch through the cable provider.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

How can I watch local baseball games without cable? Specifically the Giants while being in the SF area. For now I use the radio which is good, but sometimes I just want to see the game. MLB.tv apparently has blackouts for local games to require you watch through the cable provider.

You can use proxies to get around the blackouts. Also, sports bars?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

Proxys. Also on pc I just use Hola addon for chrome to make it seem like Im Canadian

Easy_G

You can use proxies to get around the blackouts. Also, sports bars?
Sports bars on occasion, but I prefer watching at home

Proxys. Also on pc I just use Hola addon for chrome to make it seem like Im Canadian

And both of you assume MLB.tv, right? I'm just curious if there's another option or if I do need to spend >$100.

EDIT: And can I setup a proxy on my PS3 if I wanted to watch through that using the MLB.tv app? I have no idea how proxies work.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Sports bars on occasion, but I prefer watching at home

And both of you assume MLB.tv, right? I'm just curious if there's another option or if I do need to spend >$100.

EDIT: And can I setup a proxy on my PS3 if I wanted to watch through that using the MLB.tv app? I have no idea how proxies work.

I use mlb.tv. Only thing that is out there.

You can use proxys on ps3 but you have to pay for a proxy service like unblock us
https://www.unblock-us.com/

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Did he seriously say this?

Yes it was in reference to the Reds and Cueto's contract status and whether or not the Reds could afford to keep him given their low payroll every year. Also said it was their own fault for being in this mess because they decided to pay Homer Bailey. Guess Homer must have said some shit to him on Twitter or something.

Syrinx

Yes it was in reference to the Reds and Cueto's contract status and whether or not the Reds could afford to keep him given their low payroll every year. Also said it was their own fault for being in this mess because they decided to pay Homer Bailey. Guess Homer must have said some shit to him on Twitter or something.

Guess he's not really wrong. He is an expert at spending other people's money, after all.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Schilling also went off on Pete Rose and how he doesn't belong in the Hall.

Starting to come around on Schilling being a positive in the booth.

:lol did the crew just brush off that comment or did they at least acknowledge the hilarity of Curt putting it that way?

Top Bottom