• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
spnjY0O.gif

You sack of shit!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The cutter doesn't have much of a break too it. Not enough to make it a reliable K pitch in and out. His FB is nice but

Yeah. He throws a good 2-seamer and 4-seamer, and a nice curve. He's thrown 2 cutters today, but both were meh.

Stanton just made an insane defensive play btw.

Yeah. He throws a good 2-seamer and 4-seamer, and a nice curve. He's thrown 2 cutters today, but both were meh.

Stanton just made an insane defensive play btw.

Yeah if you're gonna be a FB pitcher you need something to compliment it. His curve is nice, but he needs a change or a hard slider to really help his stuff. If he could get his change working it'd be a great K pitch and make him more than the high end #4 he is now.

Stanton in general is just absurd. 80 power, 80 range, 70 speed, 80 arm.

Nuts.

Alright. I've been extremely high on Carrasco after his 2nd half of last season. Seriously think he could be one of the top number 2 guys in the league. Let's see how he's gonna give up 7 runs in 2 innings.

If he keeps on the upswing you guys have a hell of a 1/1a rotation.

Yup. Good thing we managed to extend both guys aswell. Trevor Bauer was (FINALLY) showing some promise as well last year. And if Salazar could get his magic from 2 years back and stop having these ridiculous command issues, I'm gonna love our pitching this season.

Top Bottom