• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know it's the home opener and all, but FFS Atlanta. It's 8:40 and we haven't even thrown the first pitch yet.

Shit won't be done till midnight or later. :/

Simmons

7Kolz.gif

They should recall the gold gloves they gave to Jeter and award those to him as well

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
While I still think the Nats are clearly the best team in the NL East, I never understood the preseason chatter that the Braves were somehow dramatically worse than the Mets and Marlins especially with the 11 'o'clock hour that finally got rid of BJ.

HeySeuss

Wonder if you'll leave the thread before or after the Reds have a firesale of Cueto etc

I've consistently been here in this thread as long as I've been on GAF. I just don't post in the off season thread.

I have no delusions that Cueto will be a Red after the trade deadline. But this is largely the healthy version on last years team that was supposed to have another playoff run just minus Latos. Simon was a lucky bonus that can be duplicated by somebody else that can step up. If we stay healthy we can make a good run of it.

Top Bottom