• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
ugh dammit tie game, could be worse with how shitty matzek is doing. Really hoping we don't need to dip into the bullpen too early but it's looking like that might happen.

Enron

Banned
So Derek Holland is about to be out for the year i'm guessing.

What the fuck did the Rangers do to deserve all of this.

Edit: Fucking seriously? Choo hurt the very next inning? Oh my god.

i want to die

zroid

Banned
unless something goes horrible awry here in the last 2 innings, all three AL East teams to have played their home openers will have lost them

Enron

Banned
26 years ago today, Ken Griffey Jr. hit his first HR

GRIFFEY USED

Edit: Holy shit, now Ryan Rua is hurt and out of the game.

Seriously, fire the entire Rangers training/conditioning staff. Should have been done after last year quite frankly.

zulux21

I don't care if there are guys on second and third with two outs... I hate it so much when you walk a bad hitter to make it a force at any base only to pitch to a much better hitter @____________________@

I mean it's not even playing the odds
rNRfpvk.png

they didn't score this time but suzuki is a lifetime .350 hitter against the white sox and hit over 400 against them last year @_@

zulux21

So, are the White Sox the next 2011 Red Sox?

well to be fair the white sox aren't expected to win this year.
beyond that unless they start wining soon the odds of going 7-20 in sept to slip out of the playoffs and still end up with 90 wins doesn't seem likely as they are likely going to 0-4 today lol.

Top Bottom