• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Natinals pitcher just fielded a chopper for a bases loaded, inning ending double play. Dropped it. Flung it foolishly into the dugout. Gave up two runs.

Next play.

Natinals SS fields a ground ball. Stares at home plate for a decade until losing the runner. Glances at third base for some reason. Then gets one out while the runner scores.

Natinals pls.
lololol

Saw this :lol

041315_lester_gif_wild_med_res_3f1e4j3o.gif

FiftyCentFirstPitchFail.gif

lordy88

Holy guys, I've been lurking this thread for ages but I came across this site that I think you guys would love too: PitcherList.com

They have daily GIF roundups of the best pitches from the night before. Adam Ottavino's Slider from yesterday's game is absolutely nuts.

Bauer basically got a no-no through 2 game. Waling too many guys, though.

First game 6 IP, 5 BB, 11K
Now 3 IP, 2 BB, 1 K

Kid's good. Could cement himself as the best #3 guy in a rotation in the league.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Building up that trade value!

Nah, I don't think he'll be traded. I'll be honest I kinda hoped he would be a few years ago after hearing about all his dugout shenanigans. Feels like over the past couple of years he might be maturing a bit. I'd miss him if he was traded now, for sure.

BFIB

Nah, I don't think he'll be traded. I'll be honest I kinda hoped he would be a few years ago after hearing about all his dugout shenanigans. Feels like over the past couple of years he might be maturing a bit. I'd miss him if he was traded now, for sure.

I doubt it too. I know the whole Molina/BP thing that ended up with the debut of Kung Fu Cueto, Cards fans were about to go overboard.

I always liked Phillips though, he's engaging w/ the fans. Always thought he'd look good w/ the birds on the bat.

Gonna be tough to crack the National's Scherzer/Zimmerman/Strasburg, unless you meant exclusively AL.

Actually, when I was typing that, Zimmerman/Gio/Strasburg after Max was going through my mind, but I still believe that he could, to be honest. He's got some real talent we were waiting long enough for him to showcase. He finally did late last year and this year could be a real breakthrough. Partial homerism.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've been at games since the late 80s. It's a wonderful shithole.

I understand this fully. Riverfront was always such an awful stadium but some of my best memories from childhood revolve around that wonderful shithole.

Feels good to win that series! I'm glad Hechavarria is finally swinging a good bat, and Dee Gordon has continued to hit really well too.

I also have to say that I am really impressed with Dan Haren too, I thought he was going to be terrible, but he has given us two really good starts so far. I mean yeah, it was against two bad teams, but still it's nice to see him doing well.

Sanjuro

I understand this fully. Riverfront was always such an awful stadium but some of my best memories from childhood revolve around that wonderful shithole.

Well, it's beyond memories here. The place was an absolute dump. It's still not the best, and I wanted a new ballpark, but I don't have to Wade through urine rivers anymore.

That's Chicago talk now.

Parch

I accidentally deposited $25 into Draft Kings. Well I guess I'll see what this stuff is about.
Some decent fun. Did it for a year back when it was Draft Street. Had more luck with baseball than hockey, but survived a full year starting with $100 investment. Didn't bother to pay more when my luck ran out.

David Wright on 15 day DL with strained hammy. Eric Campbell is promoted and will likely be the one playing third. Wright will receive a cortisone shot and resume baseball activities in two days

Top Bottom