• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Lexxism

fuck da Yankees how you blow that jays
USATSI_7387029.jpg

Marz

Man I know Betances sometimes has to pitch in the more crucial situations in games with runners on and such, but if I was Girardi I'd rather have my best pitcher closing. Miller almost always lets runners on base.

Man I know Betances sometimes has to pitch in the more crucial situations in games with runners on and such, but if I was Girardi I'd rather have my best pitcher closing. Miller almost always lets runners on base.

So does Betances. Betances at times would look he can't throw a strike.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Great game, shame the Jays lost.

We gotta bring it tomorrow.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Because Sanchez. I don't know why that idiot Gibbons used him.

The mistake wasn't bringing in Sanchez, the mistake was not bringing him in sooner. He left Price in too long, he was fighting himself all day.

Lexxism

Cmon now - he's been the lights out 8th inning guy throughout this win streak. Let's not overreact.

Although I disagree with throwing Beltran 4 straight fastballs

I didn't really have a problem with bringing in Sanchez there... he's been great. I would have used him to start the inning tho.

The mistake wasn't bringing in Sanchez, the mistake was not bringing him in sooner. He left Price in too long, he was fighting himself all day.
The good thing is Sanchez is not available tomorrow. Thank goodness.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Escobar hit his knee slightly. I would have challenged that.

Edit. Maybe not. Looked like he may have gotten his right foot though.

Because Sanchez. I don't know why that idiot Gibbons used him.

Gibby's been doing pretty well as of late, but I feel as if he blew this game with bad decisions. Price should've come out before the eighth started, and a more seasoned reliever should've come in.

They also shouldn't have thrown the same pitch to Beltran four fucking times.

Hell, Sanchez's last outing wasn't very good. Give him a bit of a break.

Top Bottom