• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

zulux21

heh I doubt we ever see this again
082015_mia_ozuna_hr_med_oapd0hj8.gif

082015_mia_ozuna_foul_pole_med_clmglrm0.gif

I wonder how long it would take someone to replicate hitting a home run that bounces off the top of the foul pole with merely a machine that launches balls, even that would take a while unless it was done in a vacuum lol.

heh I doubt we ever see this again

I wonder how long it would take someone to replicate hitting a home run that bounces off the top of the foul pole with merely a machine that launches balls, even that would take a while unless it was done in a vacuum lol.

So it did hit the top of the pole. I was at the game, but from where I was sitting, I couldn't quite tell if it hit the top or not.

Thanks for the gif!

An early morning "Gracias" to the Rockies for beating the Natinals last night. Mets play the Rockies now and Bartolo the Hutt pitches tonight. Bartolo at Coors? Yea..thats gonna be rough.

Good job today Pirates!

Edit:
FXH0ulz.gif

Alright.

Check out phone-breaking beer-flipping dude. Let's break this down.

Beginning of clip - Dude rolls in from a section over. Looks like he even jumps over some seats to get to the action.

Next - Dude gropes the player victim. From butt to ankle to shoulder, dude gets his piece of hot Red Sox action.

After this, dude celebrates his grope success by throwing left hand up with full extension, slapping phone out of patriotic fans grasp, flinging it to the ground.

Then, once broken phone is being returned by the groped, dude celebrates by once again throwing up left arm with full extension, dousing Red full on in the face with her $20 suds.

He then makes a move not to console the dousing victim, but instead looks down at the beer to try and save the cup.

So, in summary. Dude weasels his way over at least 7 seats and perhaps a row. Gropes player, breaks phone, pops woman in face with her own beer and ends said celebration groping for camera before trying to scope free beer.

This guy. This fucking guy.

zroid

Banned
I love this

"He's that guy who, [when] you see he's pitching, all of a sudden your hamstring gets tight or something," Minnesota's Brian Dozier says of Sale. "You don't know if you can make it that game."

"I try to save up any sick days or off days I have, and use them when he's starting," says Cleveland's Jason Kipnis. "I've timed it up perfectly, I think, since 2013. If I had an off day coming up, I'd push it back a week until we were playing the White Sox and use it on him. I play dodgeball with him. You know that old thing: 'How's your back?' 'Hmmm, it's tight today -- the weather must be getting to me.' Or it's the old Rodney Dangerfield thing: 'Wait. My arm. Yeah, it's my arm.' That's how I feel when I know he's pitching."

"The sad part is, the goal was not a hit," the Indians' second baseman laughs. "The goal was to put it in play. And I did. I made it all the way right back to him. I was waiting on one of his 98 two-seamers, and he threw one of his curveballs. I almost shocked myself by just getting the [end of the bat] on it. And I dribbled it right back to him. But I thought, 'Hey, I did my part. I got to run to first base.' So it was a success to me."

Beckx

Mercer is supposed to be back this weekend too.

I think we need to ride Pedro's hot streak though. Dudes killing it right now..

Yeah that power streak has saved us during this stretch, keep him in.

not so sure where Mercer is going to fit in though. I guess if Harrison starts off slow we can have Kang at 3rd.

Parch

based on pure young talent, baseball is entering a golden age. its been impressive last few years.
Every year lately there is young talent entering the majors at the elite level. That was rare in the past, and it always took a few years before most players fully developed. Teenagers in the majors were rare. Now some of these kids coming up are legit stars from day 1.

harSon

Banned
Yeah that power streak has saved us during this stretch, keep him in.

not so sure where Mercer is going to fit in though. I guess if Harrison starts off slow we can have Kang at 3rd.

I'm not to sure why they're rushing them back. Our offense has been pretty decent lately, and I'm not sure the best game to bring Harrison back with little to no rehab time under his belt is against Bumgarner Lol.

Top Bottom