• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Let's not argue about this.

Starlin Castro is shit and makes bad decisions off the field as well.

I let one good night cloud my judgement.

I do think if he can get a new start somewhere, he could thrive.

Those aren't really accomplishments to hang your hat on when it comes to projecting any type of meaningful success.

He had a combined 1,200 PA's (560 the first, 720 the second) in those two years, his first two years, as well. Since then his production has declined every year and he's been a defensive liability, at best. This year and 2013 he was appallingly bad with the bat. He's beyond fixing at this point, tbqh.

Josh5890

He had a combined 1,200 PA's (560 the first, 720 the second) in those two years, his first two years, as well. Since then his production has declined every year and he's been a defensive liability, at best. This year and 2013 he was appallingly bad with the bat. He's beyond fixing at this point, tbqh.

He did rebound last year with Renteria as manager. I do think he has a better future elsewhere, but I'll take his production when it comes

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CNS1dJSWsAAyltq.jpg

:(

They should pump in some crowd noise to make those 50 people sound like 100!

Choomp

Banned
Good to see the Phillies frustrated with the roles reversed here. Years ago those jabronies Utley and Hamels did nothing but talk about the Mets, I'm fine with the Mets showboating a bit against them this series.

Good to see the Phillies frustrated with the roles reversed here. Years ago those jabronies Utley and Hamels did nothing but talk about the Mets, I'm fine with the Mets showboating a bit against them this series.

Cespedes is like:

the_rock.gif

Colon pitches on the mound tonight. I'm hoping for a No-hitter.

JoseDFrog

Banned
I missed yesterday's beat down, unfortunately I was at a wake. But wowowoowow CAPS was brought back for what??? I thought for sure we were done last time. Now he's DFA'd again (for like the 5th time this year)... he can't possibly be brought back again.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
McHugh pitching well today. Just need a couple more runs.

We need to put some glue on Gomez's helmet so it will stay on.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Bowa upset because his batter could have been hurt and not a minute later threatens to have a player HBP in the ribs because of a bat flip.

What an idiot.

zroid

Banned
I've been wondering... why the fuck is Rasmus hitting 4th? He isn't good

I thought maybe it was a Righty splits thing but his splits aren't that different to warrant it

in fact his wRC+ vs lefties has been better this year

zroid

Banned
So after this series in Texas, aside from the Yanks, do the Jays only face teams currently below .500? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think so...

of course I don't expect the Orioles to stay below .500

So after this series in Texas, aside from the Yanks, do the Jays only face teams currently below .500? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think so...

of course I don't expect the Orioles to stay below .500

They play the AL East + Tigers, Indians, Braves

If they throw at the Captain, there's gonna be a fucking brawl.

He ain't in the lineup tonight, but yes there would've been, I would've been pissed too.

I guess his aim is to get Murph.

Which is stupid. Honestly. The unwritten rules of baseball are fucking stupid. I'v outright refused to plunk guys, the Phillies pitchers should too. It's a joke, you could SERIOUSLY injure someone for some pretty stupidity.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
FaST3Q4.gif

Two wins on the road and against the Yankees!

Getting that monkey of their backs. Let it continue in Minnesota!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice W.

Love beating the Stanks.

Bartolo at Citizens Bank Park? Should be something. I expect many homers on both sides. Well against Colon at least. Who the heck is this dude pitching for the Phils?

Jerad Eikhoff. One of the returns for Hamels. Good FB, lively, nice curve, slider has potential, control needs work. Projects as a future #3.

Good pitcher with upside. Had a nice debut for them. Should be a struggle, luckily we only face him and not Nola this go-around.

Do I see David Ortiz out there helping the coaches teach Hanley to play 1B?

lol

Hanley at first is gonna be horrible.

I can't wait.

Top Bottom