• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

rinse82

Based on that one scene in Moneyball, this Shapiro hire seems terrible.

In all seriousness, hopefully this means we keep AA. Ultimately its his choice though.

There was some guy who wrote some embarrassing article about Schilling and called into one of the Boston morning programs and got absolutely dismantled.

I like Schilling at the desk either, but we are talking about Sunday Night Baseball. There hasn't been a solid Sunday crew in a very, very long time. I just wish it was Jon Miller and someone else moderately intelligent.
I would take Shulman, Sutcliffe and the new woman. They all seem intelligent.

There was some guy who wrote some embarrassing article about Schilling and called into one of the Boston morning programs and got absolutely dismantled.

I like Schilling at the desk either, but we are talking about Sunday Night Baseball. There hasn't been a solid Sunday crew in a very, very long time. I just wish it was Jon Miller and someone else moderately intelligent.

They just replayed the call earlier. A host at WEEI tried to defend him too, it was ugly.

Sanjuro

They just replayed the call earlier. A host at WEEI tried to defend him too, it was ugly.

They are Schilling marks, but they aren't wrong here. The individual was someone who hates Schilling at his core, translating that into his broadcasting. I forget his exact quote, something along the lines of he "fails to contribute to humanity".

Guy was a dope.

They are Schilling marks, but they aren't wrong here. The individual was someone who hates Schilling at his core, translating that into his broadcasting. I forget his exact quote, something along the lines of he "fails to contribute to humanity".

Guy was a dope.

Yeah that was equally bad, tbh. The guy is an idiot but he put him waaaaaay too hard on blast.

zroid

Banned
3-step solution to fixing Blue Jays coverage on Sportsnet:

1. Fire Buck and Pat; fire Jerry into the sun
2. Matt Devlin and Joe Siddall full-time on TV
3. Mike Wilner full-time on radio

done

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
CNxfwhuWsAAJtNf.jpg

Atlanta Braves baseball.

CNxfwhuWsAAJtNf.jpg

Atlanta Braves baseball.

I kinda don't blame them. There is going to be some pretty ugly baseball the next three games.

At the same time, I'm surprised they don't want to see the Braves play a team they are 10-3 against this season. This would be the series to go to, if you want to see the Braves win in person.

Top Bottom