• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Sanjuro

bQh2NJV.gif

Syrinx

Haha, Curt Schilling misses the game for being a pile of shit and he misses a no-hitter. I love that.

...He did miss the game, right?

What sucked about the game is that Alex Wood threw one back pitch and lost. Otherwise I think they still be playing.

Also lol @ cub players wearing PJ's on flight home. Someone gotta get a pic of it

So much for feeling better today. Now it hurts more to swallow. I was hoping not to have to deal with it at the game.

Oh well. I don't get sick often, and it's just a cold.

Please win, Price.

This shit right here cracks me up, Kurjikan impressed with Arrieta "just look at the score of the game, it's a national TV game... Greinke and Kershaw are in the other dugout and this guy goes out there and throws a no hitter." Ahahahahaha I mean what? Brilliant analysis.

Parch

Haha, Curt Schilling misses the game for being a pile of shit and he misses a no-hitter. I love that.
...He did miss the game, right?
So Schilling is just temporary suspended? Or fired?
I imagine it takes a while to cure Republican disease.

Sanjuro

There was some guy who wrote some embarrassing article about Schilling and called into one of the Boston morning programs and got absolutely dismantled.

I like Schilling at the desk either, but we are talking about Sunday Night Baseball. There hasn't been a solid Sunday crew in a very, very long time. I just wish it was Jon Miller and someone else moderately intelligent.

This shit right here cracks me up, Kurjikan impressed with Arrieta "just look at the score of the game, it's a national TV game... Greinke and Kershaw are in the other dugout and this guy goes out there and throws a no hitter." Ahahahahaha I mean what? Brilliant analysis.

lulz. Him and his worthless stats.

There was some guy who wrote some embarrassing article about Schilling and called into one of the Boston morning programs and got absolutely dismantled.

I like Schilling at the desk either, but we are talking about Sunday Night Baseball. There hasn't been a solid Sunday crew in a very, very long time. I just wish it was Jon Miller and someone else moderately intelligent.

I mean, Schulman is head and shoulders above the rest, but aside from that, yeah you're right.

Top Bottom