• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

zroid

Banned
.300 average, doesn't seem to walk that much though. Had the most hits in the National league last year. Yeah, I would want him on base as much as possible for Donaldson, Bautista and Encarnacion.

Only really makes a difference in the first inning though. After that you can have him on for Tulo and the rest. I can go either way on it.

Here's the thing about Revere. He gets a lot of hits but he's not a "good hitter". That means he's probably going to be a sitting duck for tough relief pitchers late in games, and as we saw today, he's going to get extra at-bats late in games during clutch situations if he leads off. I would much much rather have Tulo coming up there.

Here's the thing about Revere. He gets a lot of hits but he's not a "good hitter". That means he's probably going to be a sitting duck for tough relief pitchers late in games, and as we saw today, he's going to get extra at-bats late in games during clutch situations if he leads off. I would much much rather have Tulo coming up there.

I honestly wonder if it's about getting the spot-light off Tulo's bat right now. A lot 'easier' to swallow Revere whiffing in a clutch situation than the clubs new franchise SS.

zroid

Banned
I honestly wonder if it's about getting the spot-light off Tulo's bat right now. A lot 'easier' to swallow Revere whiffing in a clutch situation than the clubs new franchise SS.

That more or less seems to be Gibby's angle with this move. He basically said he's trying to take the pressure of Tulo while he gets locked in at the plate. In other words, it's probably temporary. He said his philosophy of preferring Tulo to lead off hasn't changed.

Malo

Banned
What a shitty strikezone, but man, they had the bases loaded four times and only got three runs out of it. Pathetic.

Now y'all know why I shit on The Yanquis. They're frustrating to watch from day to day. They score 2 touchdowns and field goal yesterday and couldn't score more than 3 runs despite having loaded the bases 4 fucking times.

Malo

Banned
CNySn4SWcAASf-t

had the bases loaded 4 times. 4 times, 4 fucking times. come on, this team can't make the playoffs if it can't beat last place teams when they have the bases loaded 4 FUCKING TIMES!!!

JDeluis

So after giving up a no hitter, Dodgers are most likely going to lose the 3 against SF and lose 1st place.

Would not surprise me unfortunately. :(

Top Bottom