• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Link

The Autumn Wind
This shouldn't be reviewable. But thankfully Peraza is very clearly safe.

But in all seriousness, these plays shouldn't be reviewable.
I hated it in the Mets game tonight. Conforto beat the throw by a mile, but came off the bag for a split-second during his slide. He was initially called safe, but after a several minute review, was called out. This is not what replay was intended for.

Kershaw pinch hitting... well then.

That's how terrible Donny is.

He swaps out Ethier for a bum like Van Slyke because of "durrr, the matchup!" despite it being an unfavorable swap, which of course bears absolutely no fruit but burns another bat.

If Hatcher doesn't blow this game, Van Slyke will with his terrible defense.

JDeluis

How many OFers are The Doyers going to acquire?
0b934388e9eded348926eb44299ac47e.gif

thefro

Too many players out hurt the last few weeks. Just need to keep it close heading into the season ending series with LA.

Giants had an absolutely brutal schedule in August.

September is quite a bit easier for them outside of playing the Dodgers, while the Cubs have a tougher road (although they should be able to get the 2nd wildcard assuming they beat up on the bad teams left).

Here's the thing about Revere. He gets a lot of hits but he's not a "good hitter". That means he's probably going to be a sitting duck for tough relief pitchers late in games, and as we saw today, he's going to get extra at-bats late in games during clutch situations if he leads off. I would much much rather have Tulo coming up there.

Yeah, I have noticed this about Revere late game. Swings at a lot of pitches out of the zone. For a guy who doesn't strike out a lot it's surprising to see.

I was reading that the Dodgers are looking at bringing Bolsinger back up. I would definitely do this. He is unequivocally better than Latos, Wood and Anderson. Sending him down probably cost us a couple of games in the standings.

Top Bottom