• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

diaspora

Damn Jays, pls.

tumblr_l9xzj0pGCH1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

NYC is a hell hole full of fakes right now. Real fans can't show up to games because it's damn expensive , the fake, suburban assholes show up late and are usually selling tickets to someone else at face value ( I see it at my law firm every day) in short, way too many Yankee fans are fickle, unappreciative assholes.

Yankee ownership spends money but they have no direction and no real plan. This year I didn't think the Yankees would do much but they started surprising me so I gained confidence and hope. but they have returned to form at the worst possible time. *sigh*
I really hope they let more of the farm system play next year.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I can do audio on my app for now. Trying to get Rogers on the line.

What are they doing with my David Price money?

Go to rogersondemand.com and you can watch the MLB feed. That's where I watch it.

Caja 117

Not drunk enough.

Another thing, twins and rangers are winning ball games so we may lose the old card too FYI.

Why bother for playoff this year? Yanks starting rotation is a big problem, you got a guy that have a knee brace, a guy that needs TJ, a guy that cane out from TJ, a rookie, and Eovaldi.

BTW we face Dickey Tomorow, Jays basically buried the Yankees this season, And hopeffuly the front office wakes up this offseason or George revives.

Top Bottom