• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Fucking HATE Bo Schultz, fucking useless piece of shit, Gibby you can't just put guys in to "get in some work". I hate fucking Loup but Schultz and Tepera are just trash. They won't make the playoff roster, and you're not burning innings for the sake of burning innings, this is NOT garbage time, Gibby.

zroid

Banned
Fucking HATE Bo Schultz, fucking useless piece of shit, Gibby you can't just put guys in to "get in some work". I hate fucking Loup but Schultz and Tepera are just trash.

Who else were they gonna use? This wasn't the ideal spot for Schultz but he was literally the best option left.

^ Delabar was called up in September. He's terrible.

Who else were they gonna use? This wasn't the ideal spot for Schultz but he was literally the best option left.

^ Delabar was called up in September. He's terrible.
Leave Stroman in there, he wasn't exactly getting lit up other than the Gardner HR, you need to find out as soon as possible how he can handle the pressure and whether he can maintain his command of the fastball.

Someone photoshop Ben Revere's face on this

il_fullxfull.253040618.jpg

:D

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Fantastic hustle by Revere!

In 25+ years of watching the Yankees I've never seen such a sorry display by Yankee fans at Yankee stadium. You are all assholes for letting so many blue jays fans in that all you hear is blue jays fans. AND WHYTHE FUCK IS CRAPIANO BACK WITH THE YANKEES!!!! Why?! How good are his dick sucking skills?!

In 25+ years of watching the Yankees I've never seen such a sorry display by Yankee fans at Yankee stadium. You are all assholes for letting so many blue jays fans in that all you hear is blue jays fans. AND WHYTHE FUCK IS CRAPIANO BACK WITH THE YANKEES!!!! Why?! How good are his dick sucking skills?!

Because they released Esmil Rogers

Top Bottom