• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Chris R

Winning the division vs. staying in 2nd place is basically choosing between playing the easier opponent (Rangers) in the divisional over playing the harder opponent in the divisional (Yankees/Astros) and having home field advantage in the ALCS.

I think both options are pretty close tbqh.

Yes, the Astros are a better team than the Rangers
This was true a week ago. Now? Not so much

Thanks, Mest. Ever since I was 8 and chose a Mets hat, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for you guys.

What did Next Awesome New and Young Manager Brad Ausmus do?

zroid

Banned
Winning the division vs. staying in 2nd place is basically choosing between playing the easier opponent (Rangers) in the divisional over playing the harder opponent in the divisional (Yankees/Astros) and having home field advantage in the ALCS.

I think both options are pretty close tbqh.

Yes, the Astros are a better team than the Rangers
I'd rather they play the Yankees tbh. that series will be epic.

don't care about who's the supposedly weaker opponent, best of 5 series is a total crap shoot anyway

I thought the Royals/Tigers game had ended. Glad to see that Detroit still has a chance to take it.

Not only do I want KC to lose for obvious reasons, but I lost a lot of respect for them during that brawl at Rogers Centre, especially after the pitcher's antics.

I thought the Royals/Tigers game had ended. Glad to see that Detroit still has a chance to take it.

Not only do I want KC to lose for obvious reasons, but I lost a lot of respect for them during that brawl at Rogers Centre, especially after the pitcher's antics.

There was no fight. Just a bunch of yelling. But yeah. Fuck the Royals.

If the Blue Jays take four starters, eight relievers and 13 position players into the playoffs, who would you pick for the bench? Smoak, Navarro and Pennington are no-brainers, right? Who would be the fourth? Colabello?

Ideally you'd want a back-up outfielder, but there aren't great options there unless I'm missing something.

(The number splits are based on what they were talking about on Fan 590 last night. I believe they mentioned those exact numbers.)

If the Blue Jays take four starters, eight relievers and 13 position players into the playoffs, who would you pick for the bench? Smoak, Navarro and Pennington are no-brainers, right? Who would be the fourth? Colabello?

Ideally you'd want a back-up outfielder, but there aren't great options there unless I'm missing something.

(The number splits are based on what they were talking about on Fan 590 last night. I believe they mentioned those exact numbers.)
You can't leave out Colabello with his great bat.

As long as they don't take Kawasaki.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
awww look at the cute loser fanbases commiserating with each other.
can't roll my eyes hard enough at some of you.
ReOjdss.jpg

Parch

I guess I have to join the Jay/Mets lovefest. I picked up a cheap Mets jersey at a yard sale once. It's a good looking jersey.

Well, they threw that one away :)

Smoak's already part of the lineup, so he's not part of the extra four. The four are in all likelihood Navarro, Pennington, Colabello and Carrera. I'd prefer if Pompey was there, but that ain't happening unfortunately.

Yeah, I forgot he's considered part of the main line-up now. My bad.

Those four sound very likely, though. I'd be okay with them.

You can't leave out Colabello with his great bat.

As long as they don't take Kawasaki.

Agreed.

Top Bottom