• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

That can't be right? Didn't we come from behind to beat them right before the All-Star break in extra innings?

I thought the same, but it looks like the Cardinals didn't have the lead after the 8th in those games. Bucs tied it in the 8th in one game and it was the Cards who came back to tie it in the other game

Rosenthal only has two blown saves - one was a Kang HR that tied it up but the Cards won in extras and I forget what the other one was (might've been an Alvarez HR), so the 80-0 thing makes sense I guess

edit: the second one was that nightmare game before the ASB where the Cardinals had the lead in the 12th but Rosenthal gave up the lead

Choomp

Banned
That stupid nonchalant shit is why I'm happy Beltran is a Yankee now and not a Met. Don't strain anything going after that, bud.

I like Mendoza (that's her last name right?) her first game she kinda sucked but she has gotten better. Anything is better than Schilling but she is actually really good at this. Curious to see if she stays in the role next year

Ruh roh mets. Don't fuck this up. Literally the one year I wouldn't mind if you make the playoffs. Don't let the Nats in

Top Bottom