• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

3N16MA

Banned
This is the way I see it.

If Arrieta wins 20+ and has a sub 2 era while Greinke does not hit 20 wins then Arrieta is going to get serious consideration from voters. I think there is enough of them out there that won't be able to say no to those flashy numbers.

If Grienke hits 20 wins and has a better ERA than Arrieta then he gets the votes.

Kershaw is better than both and should win.

UberTag

Jays about to choke another 1-runner away.
They're not going anywhere in the post-season unless they're finally able to solve this issue (13-27 in 1-run games... soon to be 13-28) of theirs.

Incidentally, that stat is the worst in the majors. Only Oakland is even in the same ballpark.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jake has a lower second half ERA than both, has a no hitter this year too.

Wins dont usually mean much, but to hit 20 in a season is pretty big

Greinke:

Ker:

It looks to me like G is having a better year.
Those selectively picked numbers which conveniently support your narrative sure are convincing.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Judging by how the Mets and Nats are playing, the Mets will likely have to celebrate clinching the division after losing a game.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Theyre "selectively picked" directly off ESPN's website. In a box below their stats. Feel free to "selectively pick" stats that prove it wrong.
There's nothing to prove. It's a subjective argument based on which stats you prefer.

Top Bottom