• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Marz

I do have to give it to Jays fans. They have an awesome atmosphere. I have been switching around a couple games and the atmosphere sucks in comparison.

I feel like the Cubs, Pirates, and Jays have the best atmospheres in baseball

Fenway Park has the best atmosphere in baseball when the REDSOX don't suck ass.

Lexxism

If they let the Yankees catch them for the division lead, my bet is they choke in the wild card game and lose by a single run.
If they take the division and have home field in the first round, I think they should be able to get by their first round opponent without much issue. They'll lose in the AL finals.
The only thing we can hope is that White and Red Sox can split their 4 game series against the Yankees.

BigAT

Thank god.

NVRbGrg.gif

3N16MA

Banned
I do have to give it to Jays fans. They have an awesome atmosphere. I have been switching around a couple games and the atmosphere sucks in comparison.

I have been and the fans are loud and having a good time. Rogers Centre sucks but the place is loud when packed.

Raptors fans are also awesome.

zroid

Banned
the 4 game series in Yankee Stadium was pretty boring but basically every other Jays vs Yankees game since the start of August has been ridiculously entertaining for one reason or another

orochi91

Fucking called it, and it was only 2 batters into the game at that time!

Second prediction for the night: Jays will not win the division this year.

Donaldson and the bullpen picked the worst time of the year to implode.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
All opinions are welcome.... except for those of the damn Canadians, fuck those guys.

Canadians have given many wonderful things to the world, FYI. The CanadARM, Joey Votto, Just for Laughs Gags, and Vice magazine, just to name a few.

Sorry about Ted Cruz and Justin Beiber though. We messed up there.

rinse82

Don't you have a Leafs preseason game to go catch up on or something?

Malo

Banned

And I thought link and frozenprince were bad.

orochi91

You realize it's Stroman vs. Nova tomorrow, right?

I'm not convinced that Stroman can pitch well in high-stakes situations like tomorrow's game, but at this point I'm just way too disappointed in this team to even think about it.

I hope the Jays at least win the Wild Card playoff game.

rinse82

I'm not convinced that Stroman can pitch well in high-stakes situations like tomorrow's game, but at this point I'm just way too disappointed in this team to even think about it.

I hope the Jays at least win the Wild Card playoff game.

The worst kind of eeyore-ing

You sound like a Jays talk caller

zychi

Banned

Yeah, about that. Wrigley is not the same on Tues night and a playoff game. It becomes corporate seats, fairweather fans, and fans who think Kris Bryant's name is spelled Chris.

Luckily that means nothing if your pitching is doing well.

zroid

Banned
Jays' run diff is still greater than the 2nd and 3rd best MLB run diffs combined, but they are for some reason definitely not good enough to win the division or an ALDS

/logic

Top Bottom