• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

CPit3jBUsAAlyLb.jpg

Wouldn't miss this for the world... will be in the stands. I won't cry, but I'm sure some dirt will get stuck in my eyes.

RIP Mr. Berra.

Parch

If it ends up being bullpen vs bullpen, it's advantage Yankees. Jays bats need to get to the starter.

Sad about Yogi.
Baseball has the best characters.

Agreed, but that's not what you said. It's not all dependent on starting pitching. It also depends how the offense is performing.
The starting pitcher has more impact on the outcome than any cold/hot streaks the team may be on, heading into a game.

As long as the talent is there: positive momentum heading into the playoffs doesn't mean much and negative momentum heading into the playoffs doesn't mean much.

Anyone buying Jays' playoff tickets tomorrow?

Thinking about ordering Wild Card, ALDS block, WS Block.

Probably 200 level outfield since that's in my price range.

I will pass on ALCS.

I don't know how hellish it's going to be.

Fuck The National League. Shit is so easy mode for pitchers. Arrieta wasn't shit in The AL East and as soon he comes to The NL he's a god? smh. King Felix would look a god in The NL.
Yeah, the temerity to play in a league where all players participate in all aspects of the game.

Perhaps, now that Captain Intangibles has retired perhaps you would prefer a second DH to bat for the SS.

3N16MA

Banned
Yeah, the temerity to play in a league where all players participate in all aspects of the game.

Perhaps, now that Captain Intangibles has retired perhaps you would prefer a second DH to bat for the SS.

All position players pitch on a regular basis in the NL?

Funny how I have missed that all these years.

Josh5890

Fuck The National League. Shit is so easy mode for pitchers. Arrieta wasn't shit in The AL East and as soon he comes to The NL he's a god? smh. King Felix would look a god in The NL.

Do you really think Arrieta went from a 6+ ERA his last two years in Baltimore to this only because he is in the National League? He has been developing in our system for over 2 years. The Cubs didn't just magically pick this kid up last off season.

zroid

Banned
It's so cute how some fans of NL teams continue to defend their league's antiquated rules when it's obviously nothing but injurious to the game. Once the old guard moves on, we all know what's coming.

It's so cute how some fans of NL teams continue to defend their league's antiquated rules when it's obviously nothing but injurious to the game. Once the old guard moves on, we all know what's coming.

Cold day in hell before ownership agrees to add 15 more jobs for aging veterans with huge contracts.

Anyone buying Jays' playoff tickets tomorrow?

Thinking about ordering Wild Card, ALDS block, WS Block.

Probably 200 level outfield since that's in my price range.

I will pass on ALCS.

I don't know how hellish it's going to be.
I am. Then going to sell them for 5x the price on kijiji.

Come at me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Distinct leagues will stay. NL do move along faster too though. Fuck da DH.

Bumgarner as a pinch hitter drawing a walk against Chapman was awesome.

C6FPfdi.gif

He just missed getting a hold of one too earlier in that at-bat. Would have given him yet another homer this season.

Malo

Banned
The NL helped end Chieng Ming Wang's career and Tanaka is missing his start tonight due to him getting hurt running the bases. Fuck NL baseball.

Yo second spitter when are you going to put on the avatar?

The NL helped end Chieng Ming Wang's career and Tanaka is missing his start tonight due to him getting hurt running the bases. Fuck NL baseball.

Yo second spitter when are you going to put on the avatar?

Maybe the Yankees should actually train the pitchers to be able to run short distances once in a while?

zychi

Banned

I could have sworn 3 of the NL Central teams were leading the overall record in baseball. I guess the mediocre AL East makes the AL tough huh?

3 player Cy Young race in the NL.

AL is David Price.

So tough.

I think the PA will force their hand, eventually

Manfred was the guy doing the dirty work for Selig during the last round of CBA negotiations. No way dude goes with that idea unless he has to do one hell of a major give to get something else, and I can't imagine what that could be.

Wellscha

I was at the ball game yesterday, everybody and their dog booed Guthrie out of the game.

The Royals bullpen is falling apart.

NotLikeThis.gif

Just gotta feel for the Astros. They thought they were gonna walk into the playoffs now they won't even make the Wild Card play in. They didn't have the pitching to go along with their streaky offense.

Top Bottom