• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Futureman

3 more outs and Buccos tie their longest win streak of the season (7). Nice time to get hot.

If we can gain one game on the Cards in this series and then take 2 of 3 when we play the Cards.... we got a chance at the division.

3 more outs and Buccos tie their longest win streak of the season (7). Nice time to get hot.

If we can gain one game on the Cards in this series and then take 2 of 3 when we play the Cards.... we got a chance at the division.

Pirates probably have to sweep the Cardinals to win the division

If they win 2 of 3, they would have to win every other game (including the next two vs the Cubs and their final series against the Reds) and the Cardinals would have to win only less than 4 of 6 vs the Brewers and Braves

Nothing is impossible (see Cardinals, 2011) but the scenarios in which the Pirates win the division are few at this point

At least SF has managed to get revenge against STL from the 80s playoffs.

On a different note, disgusting:

d4c7g3B.gif

So many other better options could've been in that ketchup side of the packet.

Alright, that's pretty dope, even given that there's ketchup in there.

This is a crime against humanity and all that is decent.

Ketchup on a hotdog... when will people learn?

stay losing guys. Ketchup will always be number # 1

Guess which team was the last non-Giants, non-Red Sox team to beat the Cards in a postseason series?

I'm still peeved that we lost in such a fashion in the only season we had both a healthy Carpenter and a healthy Wainwright at the height of their powers.
I went to Game 2 of that 2009 NLDS series. What a great game.

RGVNOE

Anyone in the Houston area interested in a ticket for tonight's game against the Rangers, I have 1 available in the Crawford Boxes, PM if interested

Parch

Revere leadoff triple should guarantee at least one of those runs back. It would be a good time for the Jays to pound out one of the 10 run games.

Top Bottom