• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

JDHarbs

CENTRAL CHAMPS!

12046733_10153235825818691_7728279623334050803_n.jpg

JDeluis

It's true.

I mean, I expect that either way, but yeah.

Don't worry I feel the same way about the Dodgers. But it's better to downplay it, than let everyone know about it. After how last year postseason ended and my high expectations ended with me in a crying in a fetal position, I just come to expect disappointed no matter how good they are playing. LOL

At least this way in wont hurt as much if they lose. ;)

Link

The Autumn Wind
Don't worry I feel the same way about the Dodgers. But it's better to downplay it, than let everyone know about it. After how last year postseason ended and my high expectations ended with me in a crying in a fetal position, I just come to expect disappointed no matter how good they are playing. LOL

At least this way in wont hurt as much if they lose. ;)
As a pessimist, you're either proven right or pleasantly surprised.

These next 10 days are going to be so fucking rough for me. I still think the Jays can blow it despite the fact that the numbers are in our favour.

If the Jays go 5-5 the Yanks need to go 8-2 to tie the division.

The Jays have gone 5-5 over the last 10 and Tampa always plays them tough. I kind of wish Price wasn't placed against Archer as that makes his outing less of a sure win.

The Red Sox better show the Yanks the same fight they showed the Jays over the weekend.

rinse82

The Red Sox better show the Yanks the same fight they showed the Jays over the weekend.

Don't think we have to worry about the BoSox giving the Yanks their best shot.

If we take 2 of 3 this weekend I will feel ok.

yanks are looking at a potential sweep of the white sox. I thought yesterday would be the game to get for Chicago with Sale on the mound.

Top Bottom