• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i'm guessing a large prospect haul for the braves. or john hart decided to do a line of cocaine tonight.

Malvingt2

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman
The Braves have asked the Dodgers about Hector Olivera. He could also be involved if this three-team deal is completed.

Windu

Puig to Atlanta.

Bowden - Source: Yasiel Puig heading to Atlanta as a part of Alex Wood deal to LA

Windu

wait, i think that is not jim bowden's account. talking chop re-tweeted the wrong account.

abort abort

if the Dodgers are getting all that with only Olivera going out I imagine they are going to eat a ton of his salary. What an advantage having an infinite bank account is.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
There's literally no way that the Braves are moving Wood, Peraza, Johnson, and Avilan, and taking on Morse, and only getting Olivera and a draft pick. Just straight up no way.

if the Dodgers are getting all that with only Olivera going out I imagine they are going to eat a ton of his salary. What an advantage having an infinite bank account is.

pretty crazy.. that was a friedman signing too.. not a colleti fuck up

i guess they didn't expect turner to be this good or healthy?

Top Bottom