• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Enron

Banned
7:23pm: The Braves are indeed involved, tweets Joel Sherman of the New York Post, who hears that “significant players” are involved in the three-team shuffle.

7:13pm: The Braves have emerged as another party in what will apparently be a three-team trade upon completion, reports Rosenthal (via Twitter).

Why do I have a feeling it's gonna be Jim Johnson
justkiddingitsTehern

RBH

I completely forgot that Ichiro is currently playing for the Marlins now.

i

Poor guy :(

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
#Braves lefty Alex Wood would go to #Dodgers if three-team deal with #Marlins is completed, sources tell me and @jonmorosi.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 30m30 minutes ago

Source: One combination that #Mets and #Brewers have discussed: Wheeler and Flores for Gomez. Again, no indication whether deal is close.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 42s42 seconds ago

#Braves lefty Alex Wood would go to #Dodgers if three-team deal with #Marlins is completed, sources tell me and @jonmorosi.

Edit - lol wtf, Malvingt2

Enron

Banned
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 45s46 seconds ago
#Braves reliever Jim Johnson also would go to #Dodgers, sources tell me and @jonmorosi. Morse and compensation pick would go to #Braves.

Uhm.

UHM.

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 30m30 minutes ago

Source: One combination that #Mets and #Brewers have discussed: Wheeler and Flores for Gomez. Again, no indication whether deal is close.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 42s42 seconds ago

Edit - lol wtf, Malvingt2

tumblr_mpmy8cKUH01rrlda6o1_400.gif

RBH

#Braves reliever Jim Johnson also would go to #Dodgers, sources tell me and @jonmorosi. Morse and compensation pick would go to #Braves.

yioV1.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm good with selling Wood, his medicals scare the shit out of me. Obviously ATL is getting some prospects back.

Enron

Banned
Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 3s3 seconds ago Baltimore, MD
If the Braves deal w/ the Marlins and Dodgers is completed, Jose Peraza, Jim Johnson and Alex Wood could all be included.

WHAT THE FUCK

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
oh wtf

If the Braves deal w/ the Marlins and Dodgers is completed, Jose Peraza, Jim Johnson and Alex Wood could all be included.

we better all be getting blow jobs

RBH

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 3s3 seconds ago Baltimore, MD
Bz7zm8g.gif

Top Bottom