• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

zroid

Banned
This is good

Howard Bryant ‏@hbryant42 30m30 minutes ago

Last Beeston before bed: "When I told George [Steinbrenner] we got Clemens, he said, 'YOU FUCKING CANUCKS!' and hung up. I loved it. It was great!"

boxter432

Neshek to the rescue!

He's from just north of Minneapolis and former Twin, he's a secret agent to take out the Astros for MN.

Of course M's let the Astros get the leadoff guy on...

We need Yasmani to go into Mike Scosscia 88 mode against the Mets.

E: Alanna Rizzo a trooper. Getting drench and still getting that interview done.

Line_HTX

This fucking final month...

CPElQgsVAAAvpAP.png:large

It's all slipping away...

JDeluis

Dodgers finally seal it. It's to bad this year I don't have sportsnet LA. MLB network is showing some locker room highlights. Radio 570 interviewing everybody.

Some fireworks went off here after the game ended. Lol.

Dodgers finally seal it. It's to bad this year I don't have sportsnet LA. MLB network is showing some locker room highlights. Radio 570 interviewing everybody.

Some fireworks went off here after the game ended. Lol.
Kersh was giving mad respect to Giants. Hairston and Rizzo both asked him about the 13 pitch at bat.

If this month in the AL West doesn't show how metrics undervalue quality relief pitching I don't know what will.

*totally not spoken as a reliever at all*

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So when the Doyers flame out and get kicked out of the playoffs, everyone would be fine with the Giants Win gif barrage right?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sounds like something a Giants fan would do. Always the little brother despite recent success.

Oh, you want to bring history into this then?

TjQwjNo.png

SoCal continues with their insecurity! Enjoy doing just well enough to extend Mattingly to a long term contract!

Since Enrique Hernandez is back, surely there's no reason to continue giving Crawford ABs. Just roll with Joc, Ethier and Hernandez as the everyday starters, with Ruggiano subbing in if Mattingly insists on sitting Ethier for "match ups".

Top Bottom