• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jbug617

Banned
what's wrong with this fucking fanbase? they aren't showing up to the games, full of yuppies... doesn't help that the Yankees are sleepwalking into the playoffs (assuming they make it) I don't see the point of a wild card game, we'd just manage to find a way to lose. someone tell me the future is going to be alright?

Harper?

b9fMiGX.jpg

Let's fucking GO!!!!!!

yeah the money answer is not what I wanted to hear.

You can buy an entire INTL FA period, you can get both marquee JP pitchers, you can supplement your OF with more FA talent and the farm is fine.

So no, the sky is not falling the Yankees will be fine, money is a big part of that.

Aaron Judge, Sev, Jorge Mateo, Birdman, list goes on.

Enron

Banned
All of this hate for Papelbon is pretty ridiculous. Dude has been one of the best closers in baseball over the last 10 years and has championship rings and extensive postseason experience. If the Yankees picked him up I would be ecstatic.

So would I

Choo run home run

Choo's 2nd half has been near-legendary. dude was hitting .220something at the break, and since then has hit like .360 and OPSd over 1.000.

Malo

Banned
You can buy an entire INTL FA period, you can get both marquee JP pitchers, you can supplement your OF with more FA talent and the farm is fine.

So no, the sky is not falling the Yankees will be fine, money is a big part of that.

Shit, they did it last year.

Toth

what's wrong with this fucking fanbase? they aren't showing up to the games, full of yuppies... doesn't help that the Yankees are sleepwalking into the playoffs (assuming they make it) I don't see the point of a wild card game, we'd just manage to find a way to lose. someone tell me the future is going to be alright?

As I said yesterday, I am having doubts they can even get into the playoffs they way they are playing, let alone winning a one game playoff. You know the Orioles are going to play furiously like they did with the Red Sox.

I know you're right on all points.... yeah, I guess. *shrug* something still don't feel right. I guess I would rather se the farm hands up sooner rather than later.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
That number is magic! Can't wait until tomorrow. Too bad I won't be home to see the start of the first game.

At least they can clinch it on the field with a win, the best way to do it.

Beckx

Shohei Otani is the youngest NPB pitcher to have 10 double digit strikeout games in a season. 21 years old. Previous youngest was Nomo at 22 years old.

Top Bottom