• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Sanjuro

0K7PPrb.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm still pretty damn angry about yesterday, but I think this deal is better for the Mets than the Gomez trade was. If they actually gave up Wheeler for a rental, I'd have burned all my Mets jerseys and recorded it for all of you to see.

Malo

Banned
Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal: #Padres largely standing pat because GM A.J. Preller believes the team can reach the postseason, source says.

Lmao Preller

eznark

Banned
Either the Brewers were asking for the moon or his back must be in pretty bad shape. Otherwise, would rather have Lind than Moss.

They can pick up his option and trade him in the off-season or at next years deadline if they want. No real urgency to move him so I assume the asking price was high.

Bought tickets for Monday this past Tuesday night before we knew about Price. Lots of tickets were available then. Got good seats on the 200 level too.

Looking forward to it.

BFIB

Just can't believe the Cards work on the Moss deal prior to Holliday going down again, and stand pat.

Mo gonna get ripped for the movements here, especially with the offense being in such a dire state.

Oh, bloggers.

Well, maybe. I don't know much about Revere, and hadn't heard of Tirado or Cordero before today.

Never heard of Cordero, but a lot of people at Bluebird Banter seemed to be pretty high on Tirado. Not sure what the appeal of Revere is, though at the very least he gets Colabello out of LF, which has to be a plus.

Just can't believe the Cards work on the Moss deal prior to Holliday going down again, and stand pat.

Mo gonna get ripped for the movements here, especially with the offense being in such a dire state.
I can only speculate that every other team selling bats would be asking for Reyes after they saw how easily we traded away Kaminsky. Dealing from a position of obvious weakness sucks - the Holliday injury couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Top Bottom