• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

That was Duquette for Toronto.

I think it'll come down to Boston and Toronto for him.

Duquette I thought was more than a rumour. Didn't the Orioles essentially block him from joining the Jays by demanding blue-chip prospects?

Dombrowski's name was cycled around in April/May.

zroid

Banned
Dombro and AA are tight from the Expos days. jonah Keri had an article about AA's trade deadline today, suggests he had the inside track on Price because of DD.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
Give it up. David Wright is washed up. He'll never be the same.

image.php

Malo

Banned
Because he's a Yankees fan, he irrationally hates anything about the Mets.

You slackin' Malo
He wasn't particularly good last season, is 32, and he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis. I'm not saying he's washed up like DP, but odds are not in his favor in terms of being a productive player again.

Romero's disintegration was remarkable. It was like he just lost his mind out there.

If Romero is added to the big league roster, the Blue Jays will be responsible for all but the prorated portion of the league minimum on his $7.5 million contract for this year.

Not bad for the Giants!

Rule 1: Never Trust a Mariner :(

I thought we could trust you rando. how could you?

I've heard of players being good when they don the Yankee pinstripes...but I didn't know it literally revived players.

it revived Gooden, Strawberry, Ventura, Chris Young, Jose Vizcaino. those are off the top of my head. there are more.

Let's just all agree that Stephen Drew is a MLB player.

well, he's in a major league roster....

Malo

Banned
Should have gotten more than one run off of Owens there, but at least they made him throw a bunch of pitches.

Oh good. Angel Hernandez is calling this one.

Well this is gonna take for fucking ever.

ESPN: "Life after Jeter looking good for yanks" um. They do know Didi is pretty shit right?

Malo

Banned
Oh good. Angel Hernandez is calling this one.

Well this is gonna take for fucking ever.

ESPN: "Life after Jeter looking good for yanks" um. They do know Didi is pretty shit right?
Average shortstop offensively with above average defence? I'll take it.

Jeter was awful last year.

Top Bottom