• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Chris R

Stadium emptying out, obviously it's been a while since the Angels saw a late inning Mariners collapse that we are so good at doing

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
BlsOLoX.gif

Mortemis

Banned
If it was a couple feet to the right, would have been a double off the higher wall, phew.

Cishek killing it lately.

Yeah that was a really lucky location, still good swing by Cruz.

Shrek is looking good, I was more scared when Peralta was up though, felt like any swing could've been a walk off.

Chris R

Nelson Cruz hit a fucking low laser home run.

111 mph, 20 degree angle.
Only thing that pisses me off about that is it should have been a 3 run dinger.

Glad to see the boys win though!

edit: What happened with our runner in the 6th? Was it just a foul ball? That's what it looked like to me, but they gave the base then took it away then Servais almost got booted

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Tim Kurkjian ‏@Kurkjian_

Cubs run differential is +67. Seventeen teams haven't scored 67 runs. Way too early, but record is +411 by 1939 Yankees. #seamheadsaturday

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

#BlueJays do not plan to replace Colabello from outside, at least initially. Want to give Smoak solid chance. Dominguez available at AAA.

Adam Rubin ‏@AdamRubinESPN

Rafael Montero demoted to Vegas clear roster spot for Jacob deGrom

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

#BlueJays do not plan to replace Colabello from outside, at least initially. Want to give Smoak solid chance. Dominguez available at AAA.

As it should be. Use the options that you have at your disposal and if those don't work out, use the nuclear option and trawl the waiver wire.

Jays have a glut of former MLB guys in Buffalo, all of whom were already looking like an improvement on Colabello. Of course they're not going to make a trade.

Joe

Are there any tips or tricks to get consistent framerate with mlb.tv on a desktop?

The weird framerate and slight stuttering is making me nauseous.

NHale

Are there any tips or tricks to get consistent framerate with mlb.tv on a desktop?

The weird framerate and slight stuttering is making me nauseous.

Use Kodi and download MLB.TV eracknaphobia app. You just to have your MLB.TV login/password and you can see every game on solid 60fps and with the best resolution made available by MLB.TV for the feed chosen via Kodi.

You miss some of the extra features available via MLB.TV app/website and you can only watch 1 feed at the same time but to me is worth it considering it's actually 60fps and with incredible solid quality unlike MLB.TV app/website.

rando14

Use Kodi and download MLB.TV eracknaphobia app. You just to have your MLB.TV login/password and you can see every game on solid 60fps and with the best resolution made available by MLB.TV for the feed chosen via Kodi.

You miss some of the extra features available via MLB.TV app/website and you can only watch 1 feed at the same time but to me is worth it considering it's actually 60fps and with incredible solid quality unlike MLB.TV app/website.

Whoa sweet!! Are there any instructions out there for this? I Installed Kodi and I downloaded the mlb.tv app from github but I don't know how to get this to work :]

Parch

Also, TSN has an article up on how Colabello's entire backstory is up in the air after the PED banning.
http://www.tsn.ca/colabello-s-entire-fairytale-now-under-suspicion-1.477110
TSN takes some jabs but they're probably right. I vote for stupid and not conspiracy. Zaun was his defense force yesterday and perhaps it's odd that it's an old school oral steroid that might have been in tainted supplements, but ultimately it doesn't matter. That's not a valid excuse and the rules are clear about it. Colabello's performance history points towards shenanigans as well so I'd bet he just stupidly got caught.

He got caught, deal with it, but I'd be leaning towards believing there's a lot of users who don't get caught so finger wagging at Colabello isn't going to clean up anything either. It's a harsh enough penalty already so extra judgement does nothing. Baseball's drug history doesn't need any extra judging to know it was and most likely still is a joke where certain individuals pay the harsh price and others get away with it. Deal with it.

NHale

Whoa sweet!! Are there any instructions out there for this? I Installed Kodi and I downloaded the mlb.tv app from github but I don't know how to get this to work :]

Let's see if I can remember what I did (I had a lot of problems)

1. Downloaded the MLB.tv KODI add-on zip file from eracknaphobia.
2. Don't extract the contents like I did....
3. Open Kodi (I believe it has to be 16.0 or 16.1 version or better) and on the main menu go to System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from Zip File -> Search for the directory where you have the zip file. This should install the app.
4. Main menu again and go to Videos -> Add-ons. It should appear MLB.TV. Right click on MLB.TV and click "Add-on settings" to chose the settings menu for that app.
5. Fill your MLB.TV login and password. Then click on Visual tab and chose Best Available on Quality of Stream (it has other options of course), spoilers or no spoilers for the scores inside the app, etc.
6. Then go to Videos -> Add-ons, left click on MLB.TV and you should see the games listed. Just click on it and enjoy 60fps 1080p heaven.
7. If you want to check if the stream is the best quality and framerate, just press "O" after loading a stream.

If this doesn't work tell me, maybe I'm not remembering everything

Let's see if I can remember what I did (I had a lot of problems)

1. Downloaded the MLB.tv KODI add-on zip file from eracknaphobia.
2. Don't extract the contents like I did....
3. Open Kodi and on the main menu go to System -> Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from Zip File -> Search for the directory where you have the zip file. This should install the app.
4. Main menu again and go to Videos -> Add-ons. It should appear MLB.TV. Right click on MLB.TV and you have the settings menu for that app.
5. Fill your MLB.TV login and password. Then click on Visual tab and chose Best Available on Quality of Stream, spoilers or no spoilers for the scores inside the app, etc.
6. Then go to Videos -> Add-ons, left click on MLB.TV and you should see the games listed. Just click on it and enjoy 60fps 1080p heaven.
7. If you want to check if the stream is the best quality, just press "O" after loading a stream.

If this doesn't work tell me, maybe I'm not remembering everything
seems like something mlb.tv did today broke the app

Top Bottom