• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Parch

Wow SF. They're serious.

The elite teams in the NL are going to feast on those bottom feeders in that league.

zulux21

Damn, watching Leonys Martin has made me realize just how much I've missed having a competent CFer.

Huh? I'm watching it on the Old player right now...

yeah it's not may 1st yet.

i can't get the notice to pop again but when I launched it they said they were discontinuing the player after may 1st.

rando14

*KEEPS RUNNING AWAY

peg9gWc.gif

zulux21

Oh damn I misread it, my bad bro. So it'll be gone after May 1st? That sucks

I can't confirm if not supported anymore means that it will just slowly die off as bugs take it over or if it will be pulled completely.

mlb doesn't seem to walk to talk about it as in the forums the only reference I could find was
Will the old player still be available after May 1st, just not supported? The one thing I don't like about the new player is no fast forward button.
from another user.

I can't confirm if not supported anymore means that it will just slowly die off as bugs take it over or if it will be pulled completely.

mlb doesn't seem to walk to talk about it as in the forums the only reference I could find was

from another user.

I mean I asked about MLB archives, since until 2 months ago you could watch games from 2011 onwards and now can only watch 2014 and 2015 (except on Ps4 you can mash the back button to get to 2013) and was answered with "we only support games from 2 years ago" which... wasn't true and wasn't what I was asking since I was asking why they were no longer there.

Top Bottom