• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Mets-Cubs about to get pre-empted on MLB Network.

By a game that was scheduled to end 105 minutes ago lol

At this point, I kinda got other shit to do but I don't really want to peel my eyes off this game and miss seeing how this ends.

harSon

Banned
ESPN needs to fuck off with the body issue stuff being front and center on their website. I'm at work and don't need Arrieta's bare ass plastered across my monitor without warning

Parch

Pitching Goins is just giving up. Sanchez or Estrada should be capable of pitching. If Dickey didn't pitch yesterday it would probably be him.
You can call up the entire Buffalo pitching staff to deal with tomorrow. Don't throw away this game today.

Look at Goins pulling out a curveball.

This dude could probably crack the Sox rotation right now tho

EDIT: I'd say never mind based off of giving up the two straight hits, but that would fit right in with Price and Bucky

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Amazing Goins, what a crazy ass game.

Chuck

Still without luck
I feel it's the baseball gods telling the Jays they can't wear those awesome jerseys and hats just once a year. They're too good!

Top Bottom