• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

McDougles

I wanna hear the excuse for not pitching Estrada or Sanchez. They should not have given up on this game.

Estrada has back issues. You don't want to fuck around with Sanchez's starts due to his health and viability for the rest of the season.

Look at that.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
I may be talking a bit out of my ass, but this Indians team could very possibly be perhaps the best Indians team I've seen in my lifetime.

...I just hope they don't fuck it up :p

Parch

Tough one to lose. Now the bullpen is completely spent.
Good argument for the PA that rosters should expand. Most teams want to carry an extra pitcher.

SolKane

Barney had the most hits all game (tied with Tulo) and he gets the loss, incredible. Still, it was amazing to see him and Goins up on the mound.

Esque7

I may be talking a bit out of my ass, but this Indians team could very possibly be perhaps the best Indians team I've seen in my lifetime.

...I just hope they don't fuck it up :p
I was a little too young for our 90s peak, so I have to agree with you. I really love our bullpen this year. Bauer, Tomlin and Carrasco have been amazing so far.

Guy (Steven Wright) whos primary pitch (knuckleball) just can't work in the rain is on the mound.

It starts raining.

Farrell Logic tells us you keep him out there and let his BP fastballs get knocked into Oblivion.

Choomp

Banned
Great piece of hitting by Loney with two outs. Been a great pickup.

Also, I can't be the first to say that Addison Russell looks like one of those blue dudes from Avatar

Top Bottom