• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Sports On Earth's MLB hat bracket has reached their final 8:

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/188640230/mlb-cap-bracket-elite-eight

Axqn6Gt.jpg
Miami Marlins didn't get past the first round? I am shocked.

Choomp

Banned
Best of luck to Matt. I'm not concerned about the team though, they've seemed to survive him doing pretty bad this season. At least it's a physical issue and not him genuinely being bad

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The Home Run Derby that everyone would actually watch

Legitimate slugger batting with the opposite hand
Active legend at the end of his career
Coach or Manager
Speedster without power
Pitcher who has never swung a baseball bat for money

NL
Yoenis Cespedes (L)
Ichiro
Barry Bonds
Ben Revere
Jonathan Papelbon

AL
David Ortiz (R)
Alex Rodriguez
Edgar Martinez
Billy Burns
David Robertson

You would watch this.

Another Derby idea: Let Madison Bumgarner in.

There were more deserving pitchers for sure, but hard to blame Collins for going with his guy (especially with Colon, since he could retire pretty much whenever)

Choomp

Banned
There were more deserving pitchers for sure, but hard to blame Collins for going with his guy (especially with Colon, since he could retire pretty much whenever)

There are definitely more deserving people, but considering all the Cubs bs I don't have a problem with Terry picking him

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Max Scherzer to replace Stephen Strasburg on the All-Star roster.

Edit -

Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

Bartolo Colon said he wants to pitch one more season after this one, before retiring. "Just one more," he said through an interpreter.

i'm fairly sure he was joking so hold your horses

I'm joking too. If you haven't noticed, the past few pages I've been ripping on this voting bullshit. It's a joke, and should be rethought. Last year was the icing on the cake when Omar Infante was almost voted as a fucking All Star.

Top Bottom