• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

This is an Injustica.

I ran out of steam to tweet and retweet, lmao
He thanks you anyways.
Cm3x60zW8AAslZA.jpg

hoping Trump adds this to his platform.
BUILD THAT WALL!
BUILD THAT WALL!
BUILD THAT WALL!

The Canadians will happily pay for it.

Chuck

Still without luck
I'm so glad Ubaldo blew what will likely be his last start for the Orioles. If he had done competently Buck might've considered keeping him there, but after the comments he's made it really seems like that's it.

Good fucking riddance. I wish we just cut him and move on. It's not like we could trade a starter with a 7 era and a 15 million dollar contract.

I'm so glad Ubaldo blew what will likely be his last start for the Orioles. If he had done competently Buck might've considered keeping him there, but after the comments he's made it really seems like that's it.

Good fucking riddance. I wish we just cut him and move on. It's not like we could trade a starter with a 7 era and a 15 million dollar contract.

That's what gets me too. Ubaldo hasn't been good for what feels like an eternity. I guess it's the Orioles equivalent of Ricky Romero, where the money they gave him his hampering their ability to sever ties cleanly.

Whats wrong with Cespedes?!?

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 6s6 seconds ago

Yoenis Cespedes has a strained right quadriceps.

Thank you Morosi

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 34s34 seconds ago

Noah Syndergaard has left the game in the fifth inning with an apparent injury. @MLB

Uh oh

Top Bottom