• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Damn, I had to come in to work this afternoon so I'm RIGHT by the K. Couldn't get tickets. :( So physically close to the big party. But oh well, I do have tickets for Tuesday, and that's when the ring ceremony is.

Watch the local game feeds, they have Manfred talking about keeping the Rays in Tampa and it's actually kinda cool.

Chris Archer's feeling it now.

uhh context? i assume your watching the espn feed, mlb tv only has the rsn and sun feed

SUN feed on MLB.TV. Interviewing the big wigs and he's all talking safety and sliding. The announcers called him on the neighborhood on the neighborhood play change, and he's all like, "I hear you, but I think this balance makes it safer blah, blah, blah..."

Royals blacked out on MLB.TV tonight? Damn. Borrowing my parents' ESPN credentials I suppose. The perils of cord cutters.

Also, nobody can field in this game.

I wish MLB The Show had integrated MLB.TV. (PIP) even.

That way I can keep playing RttS during the commercial breaks and then press the touchpad or whatever and go back to the game.

Rays too dumb for this league. Runner in scoring position, down two runs, let's try stealing third!

That's something I would do in RTTS.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I wish MLB The Show had integrated MLB.TV. (PIP) even.

That way I can keep playing RttS during the commercial breaks and then press the touchpad or whatever and go back to the game.
i wish MLB the show was on the Xbox for that reason.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Adfreetime is $2 monthly. DNS blocker, not a full blown VPN, but still gets the job done.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Stro in mid season form. Filthy stuff.

Top Bottom