• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

vwnut13

446 ft on Judge's homer. Second longest of the season for the Yankees. (McCann hit one 450 ft.)

Judge's Home Run was the first ever at Yankee Stadium to hit above the restaurant glass.

Aaron-Judge-home-run.gif

(and only the third to hit the restaurant at all. Branyan in 2009, Correa in 2016)

Sanjuro

None of you have earned the right to shit on Fenway like I do.

Young Sanjuro saw the large model new ballpark at the all star game in 1999. It was real to me, damnit.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Has someone put together all of Wesley Snipes's baseball stats from movies?

Did no one question how he went from a base stealing leadoff hitter to a HR king 2 years later?
Well he was "Willie Mays" Hayes. So just took a few years to reach his potential.

Clevinger and the Tribe One-Hits the Angels. Almost revenge from when I went to a game 5 years ago where we scored a run yet, were still no-hit. So close.

Going to Yankees Stadium for the first time Wed to see the Bluejays. Have not been to NYC in decades. We are riding in on the train from NJ. What should I know? Any great pizza places nearby? Vegetarian restaurants? Good taprooms/breweries?

Top Bottom